Saddle Services Offered
Saddle fitting evaluation (includes fitting, back tracings, spot flocking, and suggestions)
Replacing English billets
Selling your used saddle
Searching for a new saddle
Saddle cleaning and conditioning
Saddle fitting gift certificates
Referrals for work that Saddle Sense does not provide
*We provide saddle fitting services for Metro Atlanta and all of Georgia.
Your Saddle Fitting Appointment
Please allow 2 hours for your saddle fitting appointment. Be on time and be prepared to ride! The typical saddle fitting procedure is as follows....
1. Have horse ready, clean, and warmed-up
2. Horse history will be obtained
3. Symmetry and palpation evaluation
4. Movement evaluation
5. Back tracings for your horse
6. Check integrity of saddle
7. Static saddle evaluation with horse still and square
8. Evaluation with rider in the saddle
9. Adjust flocking or discuss options
10. Check rider in the saddle again
Copyright © 2011-2020 Saddle Sense, Inc. All rights reserved.